29 dezembro 2013

do filme - take this waltz *



- What... What happened, Geraldine?
- I'm an alcoholic, moron. Nothing happened. This is my natural state. What... What happened... Really? Why wouldn't I ask that of you? You just disappeared, Margo. What a fucking obvious move! You... You think that everything can be worked out if you just do the right move? That must be thrilling. I think it's thrilling. I don't agree. Don't! Don't do that. I am the embarrassment? Me? Do.. Do you know we're doing the same fucking thing here?
- Okay, I don't understand what you're trying to say.
- I think you're a bigger idiot than I am. I think you really fucked up, Margo. In the big picture... Life has a gap in it, it just does. You don't go crazy trying to fill it like some lunatic. Speaking of fucking up... Okay, let's go. It was kind of fun. It's harder to talk honestly with people when you're sober as I'm sure you can imagine.

* ou de como não quero que tal aconteça no nosso percurso

Nenhum comentário:

...velhas trapaças...